This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Zanesville, OH Family Dentist
Merker McAllister Dental
3950 Frazeysburg Rd
Zanesville, OH 43701
Call For Financing Options
|07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
07:00 AM - 04:30 PM
07:00 AM - 07:15 PM
07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Zanesville, OH so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
Our office accepts all insurances; however, we are not a network participant with any. When checking on coverage, ask your insurance provider to quote "out-of-network" percentages. Please know that many insurances do not require you to see a "network" dentist.
In addition to the attached Financial Policy, we have an agreement with Citi Bank. We can offer our patients up to 12 months interest-free payments through the CitiHealth plan. Approval is required.
What sets us apart?
- The Merker family has practiced in the Zanesville area for over 58 years.
- Family is an emphasis, Dr Dan and Dr Holly are siblings while Dr. Brian is Dr. Dan's son, and much of the patient base is made up of entire families.
- We provide a broad range of services from invisalign to dental implant placement and reconstruction.
- Practice is located in a tranquil setting in the hills of Muskingum County, and the office has been designed to reflect that tranquility inside the doors.
- How we feel about our patients is as follows: "You treat a disease, you win or you lose; you treat the person you win every time."- Patch Adams
- Personal one on one time is emphasized with our patients, the Doctors normally only see one patient at a time.
- We have a very well trained and stable staff. We are proud of the fact that we have excellent "longevity" in our staff. Our staff has been with us anywhere from 1 years to 30 years.